[wtp-dev] I-Build declared: I20050526 -- Thu, 26 May 2005 -- 22:59 (-0400)

Given the discussions I've had with component leads,
feedback I've received, and previous posts here to wtp-dev
I'll officially declare I-building done for this week with the subject build.

(and this decision was not influenced by the build server going down
for building maintenance :)

The build will have a number of "end-user" problems, but should be a
good build to use as a target platform for further M7 based development.

Another "end-user" problem I noticed (and reopened) was the annoying
bug 88896: XHTML validation experiences tag case problem

Back to the top