Re: [wtp-dev] Question about WTP

New, there is a newgroup dedicated to the WTP user community. This list is dedicated to the wtp developer discussions only. You can subsribe to newgroup at:

Sorry for the disturb, for I do not know where to ask
the question about WTP, and find here having related
with WTP. if this post is not suitable, please help to
remove it or put it in the right place. I appreciate
it.

No, we do not have support for entity beans, neither do we have aplan to support them for R1.0. However, there are some proposals to address them later.

[Question] Does WTP support entity bean generateation?
I read some tutorials from eclipse.org website, it's
helpful and thanks for providing such material for
developers. Yet I also found out that seemly there is
not demonstration of entity bean and I can't found in
any way for a developer to create entity bean like
session bean through WTP. Hope someone can tell me
where there's resource or what to do about it?
Thank you very much.
Jason

___________________________________________________________ How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15
Kozyatagi, Istanbul 34742
+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (216) 361 5434 (phone)
+90 (216) 361 2034 (fax)