[wtp-dev] project hygiene - .classpath not quite right?

I don't know about others, but when I load all from 'head', even with .project
corrections from previous note, the wsi and wsi.ui plugins would not build (not correctly
finding wsdl functions from pre-req'd in jars from wsdl.validation plugin).

At first, naturally, I assumed a problem with wsi project definition, but not seeing
anything wrong, resorted to the PDE "update classpath..." function. I found this *did* fix
the problem (changing the .classpath file for wsdl.validation). And ... found a number of
other .classpath files were changed, as listed below. I've committed all these changed
.classpath files to 'head'.

The changes were not great .. in some places changing the order of entries, and in
other places adding a trailing '/' to a directory name.

So ... 1) if I've messed up somebodies .classpath file who had it a certain way for a
reason, then sorry, and please let us know. 2) As good hygiene its best to use "tool
generated" format, so the same for all of us (but if tools generates other formats for
others, please let me know that too, since would be a PDE bug). 3) If anyone
understands this well enough to open a PDE bug/feature request,
then great .. I'm not sure how why the .classpath would *ever* be
wrong, I thought always generated at some point? Maybe an M6 change?

Anyway, I'd appreciate any insights anyone has ... otherwise, if the 'head' versions of these
.classpath files look ok to everyone then I guess we do not have an ongoing problem.

(BTW, while the .classpath problem doesn't effect the 'built' code at all, we are trying
to not just provide a build, but provide high quality code and environment to help
others (and ourselves) work with our code, so these little details add up).

Thanks

= = = = = = = = = =
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotation.model
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.web
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.webservice.ui
org.eclipse.jst.validation.test
org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore
org.eclipse.wst.common.navigator.views
org.eclipse.wst.common.navigator.workbench
org.eclipse.wst.common.tests
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.derby.ui
org.eclipse.wst.validation
org.eclipse.wst.ws.apache.axis