Fw: [wtp-dev] FYI: API Change - common.encoding - small correction

I should have said "... this functionality *should* be hidden/transparent to clients, or provided by base Eclipse". .... See IConentTypeDescription, getCharset, etc.

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 03/18/2005 01:28 PM -----
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/18/2005 09:45 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] FYI: API Change - common.encoding

FYI to WTP co-developers.

We've made a change to WTP base code that moves the common.encoding project to "internal" and re-located it to sse.core.
This has been checked into HEAD and will be part of next week's I-build.

The reason for this change is that this functionality *should* be hidden/transparent to clients.

There might be a few cases where this causes some awkwardness. We'll be looking to fix/improve awkwardness for release 1 and provide explicit coding practices.

Community feedback is welcome (required!), if/when issues are noticed with this change.

Back to the top