[wtp-dev] CVS & Bug Fix Reports

We have added a new build feature and tool (releng/cvstools) to report changes in the build since:

	-Integration build for all new nightly and integration builds
	-Milestone build for all milestone builds

Current report is a bit exhaustive. We used an xsl similar to emf project to report on the CVS log. Ideally it could make sense to do seperate reports for bugzilla and cvs delta. This report is linked from the build index.html

You can find the first such report at:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I20050315-200503150653/rloghtml/rlog.html
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I20050315-200503150653/rlogxml/rlog.xml
Naci Dai,