[wtp-dev] Release Notes - M3

I have added a release notes document releaseNotes.html which is in the same folder where the main New and Noteworthy document is i.e www/webtools/development/news. I have added a few release notes already that I know. Please add anymore release notes that we want to make users aware of for the M3 release. This is a common document for all components in wst and jst sub projects.

The releaseNotes.html is linked into the index.html page which links the New and Noteworthy documents for all milestones and into the 1.0M3.html document that links to the New and Noteworthy for M3.

Please post any questions or comments you have.

Thanks Vijay
Vijay Bhadriraju
Ph: (919) 486-1898, T/L: 526-1898
Internet: vbhadrir@xxxxxxxxxx