Its Tuesday already! Unfortunately some
of the fixes put in head late last night did not make it to this
morning's I-build, but I think all dev.
teams can continue testing with posted fixes/workarounds
until the next I-build, on Wednesday
(preferably with this mornings I-build, but yesterday's or today's
is up to each team).
At this morning's PMC call the commitment
to quality was (re)affirmed, so the milestone will
be delayed, probably by one full week,
if we can not make our quality target for a milestone
build. To be explicit, I've listed the
quality criteria below.
1. "P1" functional items complete
2. running unit tests pass
3. released map files can be imported
to dev. environment
a. with no
b. and no
PDE schema errors
4. test tutorials can be performed without
major bugs or work-around for "P1" items
5. posted test plans executed
6. all defects of 'major' or greater
have at least been addressed (answered, if not fixed)
7. component leads all vote "yes"
and no substantial objections from contributors
expecting a "good
and final" I-build on Wednesday.
re-test on Wednesday's
for critical fixes by Wednesday evening.
re-test final build
from Thursday morning
vote on Thursday,
by end of day, for your component. (state status, or reason of "no"
promote to "M"
build on Friday, if appropriate, or decide by how much to delay.
If anyone has questions, knows now they
can't make targets, or needs help, please let us know.