Fw: [wtp-dev] Web Services Tools in WTP M3

Sorry I forgot to mention it.  I was using the 0215 Eclipse build (eclipse-SDK-I20050215-2300-win32.zip) because the 0209 Eclipse build had been deleted.  It works fine with the 20050218N WTP build.

Kathy Chan
IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354
(905) 413-3022
T/L:  969-3022
Fax:  (905)413-4920

----- Forwarded by Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM on 20/02/2005 12:00 PM -----
Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/02/2005 06:51 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Web Services Tools in WTP M3

FYI, I was using one of the 0217 Eclipse build and it worked there.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx

Adam Kruszewski <spambox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/18/2005 06:37 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Web Services Tools in WTP M3

Kathy Chan wrote:
[...]
> After working through various build and dependency problems, last
> night's WTP nightly build 20050218N is the first WTP build that
> includes a* * functioning suite of Web Services tools.

Probably not so many people out there would play with those because
required eclipse 3.x build:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20050209-0800/eclipse-SDK-I20050209-0800-linux-gtk.tar.gz

could not be downloaded (error 404).

I hope that It will be mirrored on wtp download page soon, because It
would be very cool to see those features in action.

Cheers,
 a.