I've moved the common Java doc phrases
file to wst/components/common/development.
I've also added a wtp-code-format.xml
file. These are the java coding standards the j2ee team has been
using which we hope the entire WTP community will adopt. These standards
are of course open to debate; the important thing is that we all converge
on some standard.
Jason A. Sholl
919-543-0011 (t/l 441-0011)
Brad Blancett/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/14/2005 05:05 PM
Please respond to
[wtp-dev] common Java doc
To keep consistency across WTP Java Doc, we have started a common phrase
document. I grabbed most of these from existing java doc (JDT/Sever). Please
feel free to add and edit comments. The file JavaDocComments.txt has been
released to jst\components\j2ee\development.
* This class is not intended to be instantiated or subclassed by clients
* This class may be instantiated; it is not intended to be subclassed.
* This constructor is package-private; all subclasses must be declared
in the same package; clients are unable to declare additional subclasses.
* This Class is an abstract class, and clients are intended to subclass
and own their implementation.
* This class is for internal use only. Clients should not call this class.
* Clients implementing this interface may subclass from <code>some
* Clients implementing this interface may also implement <code>some
interface</code> to get additional context
* This interface declares constants only; it is not intended to be implemented.
* This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
* Subclasses may extend this method to perform their own <some function>.
* This constructor is for internal use only. Clients should not call this
* This method is for internal use only. Clients should not call this method
* The default implementation of this method returns <code>null</code>
Subclasses may reimplement.