There will not be a 1 PM re-build ...
everyone should be using the 12/22 build (Wed, 22 Dec
2004 -- 13:11 (-0500) )
to "sanity check" the milestone
Then, please post status or go/no-go
by 5 PM today.
Once we have overall assessment from
all teams, we'll decide if another re-build is needed.
----- Forwarded by David
M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 12/22/2004 01:26 PM -----
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM
12/22/2004 12:39 PM
WTP M2 request for (one more)
One of the fixes I released yesterday,
to fix NPE's while formatting JSPs,
actually caused a worse error while
formatting XML's, which I did not discover
until regression testing final build
for details, if interested.
Its an easy/safe fix to simply back
out part of the fix made for NPEs
to previous version of a method.
I've released the (re)fix for a re-build,
which I plan to "(re)kick off" at 1 PM Eastern,
unless I hear soon if others are still
verifying build and/or considering a request to rebuild.