[wtp-dev] Yet another updated to support both Eclipse M3 and M4

Good idea, Larry. We too, in JSP Editor had a late-breaking compile problem with M4, which, for now, I've just commented out and released.
We still need to assess broken function, but believe its only for spelling-problem-quick-fixes in Java sections of JSP (which we can live without, for now).

[For those wondering ... the spell check function is one of those moving from "java internal" to "public text" ... so its not literally an API breaking change,
and a change we've been wanting anyway ... just no time to respond right before our milestone].

David

Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/16/2004 06:36 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] RDB component of WST updated to support both Eclipse M3 and M4

Since the compile errors in the RDB component when using M4 occurred in some unused utility methods, I just commented the methods out.  RDB will now compile against Eclipse M3 and M4.  These changes have been tagged and the map file has been updated.

Larry Dunnell
ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top