Thanks for reply. I'll fetch the new ibuild as soon as possible.
My thunderbird email client do not shows images you've sent properly.
Can you resend them as JPG or somehting else readable?
Brad Blancett wrote:
We (J2EE tooling) released some
lastnight that should help with run-on sever issue, please grab the new
integration build (when available). There are still quite a few issues
with defining a server, that I will try and talk to Server team about
Here is the scenario I am using to
a Tomcat 3.2 war deployed:
1) install a server runtime through
2) create webproject/ switch to J2EE
3) goto server view
4) add server
5) add projects to server - there is
a caching issue here, so even if you have already added a project, it
show up in the add list.
6) start server
problems and workarounds:
1)"can not publish" - open
the server.xml via the server view double click on defined - open dirty
2) can not find apache bootstrap.jar
- look at the runtime configuration for apache - make sure the
are defined. create a new runtime configuration.
3) in the run-as wizard no server in
the drop down box, make sure you have defined a server through the
We will continue to test and iron
any of the J2EE issues, please contact me if you have any questions.
IBM Software Solutions
While testing recent 12.12 integration build I
out few minor but
1. When creating new server I'm always getting server resources created
in workspace (correspondent check-box in the server preferences is
2. I've changed the moduleObjectAdapter to moduleArtifactAdapter
extension point and correspondent changes in classes. But when I try to
launch the resource on the server there is no option 'run on the
in context menu any more as it was before.
BTW, the CVS version of jst.sample.web.project in moduleArtifactAdapter
extension references the ModuleArtifactAdapter class, however it is
still ModuleObjectAdapter in workspace (i.e. it does not work)
3. When trying to launch the server without any published application
fails (should it?) saying 'nothing to publish'.
I was running Tomcat 5.5.
wtp-dev mailing list