Re: [wtp-dev] Java Doc

Naci,

I agree it should be a downloadable zip, and published. I assume the build script will need to be updated with the javadoc ant task. I did a manual generation of our java docs using the export wizard in the workbench and noticed the generated html files have absolute paths. The links will only work on the machine that generates them. Does anyone know what the base eclipse process is? We could always wrap our java docs in a war, or have a link on eclipse.org that points to our build machine. What do you think?

Thanks

Brad Blancett
IBM Software Solutions
Tie  3-2650