[wtp-dev] WTP in Eclipse 3.0.1

Hi.

I'm having trouble getting Tomcat 5 to operate within Eclipse using the WTP.

When I right-click a JSP, select Run -> Run on Server, and then click "Finish" to accept the default "Tomcat 5.0 server @ localhost", I get the message "Count not find the main class. Program will exit!" that pops up in a dialog with an "OK" button, and the console displays the message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Apache
Exception in thread "main"

Is there a work-around/fix for this issue?

Thanks so much!

Eddie Bush

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0449-1, 12/02/2004
Tested on: 12/2/2004 10:17:09 PM