RE: [wtp-dev] WTP Milestone 2: proposal to start testing on 12/10

Jeff,

Thx for volunteering. In the absence of concrete suggestions from the component leads, here are my thoughts. Perhaps you could start with the Evaluation Guides that came with the initial contributions? Update them, report errors, and expand them. Post them to this list and we'll create a suitable home for them in CVS.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/23/2004 03:34:41 PM:

> I assume there a number of people like myself who really look
> forward to this project becoming widely available.  I’m not an
> Eclipse plug-in developer, but would love to help out in any way I
> can.  I would be more than happy to contribute towards these
> tutorials.  Let me know how I can help.

Back to the top