Re: [wtp-dev] Importing com.ibm.wtp.common.logger

The import of classes from com.ibm.wtp.common.logger is because the com.ibm.wtp.common.util plugin has not been renamed yet. It is owned by the VE project and we are waiting on the VE eclipse tools project to rename this.

Until it is renamed you can get the runtime jars for this plugin from Eclipse VE tools site i.e http://www.eclipse.org/vep/.

- Vijay
Vijay Bhadriraju
Rational Tools, J2EE Tooling
Ph: (919) 486-1898, T/L: 526-1898
Internet: vbhadrir@xxxxxxxxxx

"Dave Carlson" <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/12/2004 01:14 PM

Please respond to wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
bcc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Importing com.ibm.wtp.common.logger

Several projects in common and validation import classes from
com.ibm.wtp.common.logger

Were these missed in the renaming scripts?  Currently, I cannot build from
CVS.  Are these packages temporarily available from other plugins?

Thanks,
 Dave Carlson