Re: [wtp-dev] Nomination of Marshall Culpepper as a committer

+1

Marshall has been on the weekly server tools conference calls and has created the JBoss adapter in very little time. His experience and excellent coding show clearly in the plugin, and he'll be an asset to WTP.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/11/2004 08:07 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Nomination of Marshall Culpepper as a committer

Committers,

Marshall Culpepper  from JBoss has been involved in Server Tools discussions and has completed the initial task of providing a server adapter for JBoss. I have seen some of his work and asked him to prepare it for WTP CVS ready form following David
Williams' guide.  You can also review his code at
http://jboss.com/products/jbosside/jboss-webtools-contribution-11082004.zip

Marshall wrote the  following statement as a part of his  nomination.  Please review his work and the plugin itself and vote.  We will need three positive votes and no negative vote to have him and his work associated with the WTP project.

Marshall's Statement:
"
I have written an implementation of the server core tools for JBoss
Application Servers 3.2 and 4.0. Currently you are able to start, debug,
stop, and edit the configuration of any local JBoss AS on your
development machine. JBoss will be providing updates for this plugins in
the future to allow support for future versions of our AS, and possibly
new functionality as well. I look forward to joining the ranks of
Eclipse committers =)."

Naci Dai,
Managing Director

eteration a.s.