[wtp-dev] Local command-line WTP Builds

Not sure if anyone other than the releng team has tried, but I've successfully built the wtp plugins on my own machine using the WTP Build Process at

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indexwebtools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/org.eclipse.wtp.releng/readme.html.

(or extract org.eclipse.wtp.releng and look at the readme.html and faq.html files.)

If you want to try, just follow the instructions there, essentially to the 'T'.

One minor change that I had to make, is that if you want to build on Windows, you'll have to edit the buildAll.properties to use Windows paths and not Linux paths.

Regards,
Keith Chong
D3/QCS/8200/MKM
Phone: (905) 413-4370    T/L: 969-4370