RE: [wtp-dev] wtp team project set

Title: Message
Panagiotis,
It would be nice if there was a team project set file with all the wtp projects (features, plugins). Such file, could help a developer, easily setup a new workspace and work for the wtp. The file should be frequently updated as new features, plugins are added to the cvs repository and it should also be available in the wtp development pages.
That's a good idea.  Why don't you create one, email it to me, and I'll add it to the WTP development pages. That would be a very useful contribution for the project.

Thanks,
Bjorn Freeman-Benson

Back to the top