[wtp-dev] was Jochen's action items

Sorry for posting my action items to this list, they were intended for the
PMC instead. Anyway, below are some answers to your input / questions.

With regard to question about access to the wiki we took the decision that
during the creation of the first draft we use a private site, we will make
the first draft available on the webtools website on August 16th. We would
very much appreciate your input on that document, please have a little more
patience.

The draft version will contain links to the sources of the requirements.

Jochen

Back to the top