Re: [wtp-dev] WG: Jochen's action items

Jochen,

I looked at the requirements wiki. Thx for creating it.

I see that you have extracted requirements from some sources, but there is no way to trace the requirement. Can you create a link from each requirement to the source, i.e. mailing list archive or newsgroup? Without knowing the source, it is difficult to understand and prioritize the requirements.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

"Jochen Krause" <jkrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/10/2004 02:49 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] WG: Jochen's action items

Previous items:
(a) Get a basic set of requirements documented and discussed within the
requirements committee until August 15 - ongoing (see item 1 below)
(b) Post a message to the newsgroup and mailing list that the requirements
committee has started its work - we are monitoring for requirements - due
August 5 - done
(c) Announce on the newsgroup that a first draft of the requirements will
be available on August 16 - due August 9 - done

Current action items:
(1) Get a basic set of requirements documented and discussed within the
requirements committee until August 15
(2) Publish the first draft of the requirements document on the webtools
web pages - due August 16
(3) Monitor the newsgroup and mailing list for requirements and consolidate
that input into the requirements document - ongoing

Jochen