Re: [winery-dev] Regarding Winery code

Dear Sharabani,

I oversaw your email and just found it. Sorry for the late reply.

> As this tool is new to everyone and there is no such open forum regarding
> Winery.

The mailing list is the right place.

> I need to understand the code flow. There are many packages. I just need
> brief description about Winery. So me and my team can understand and work on
> this Winery ASAP.

We provide an index to the documentation of the whole eco system at
http://www.opentosca.org/. Jump to
http://www.opentosca.org/sites/publications.html and scroll down to
"Other OpenTOSCA Ecosystem Components". You will find
http://www.opentosca.org/documents/DeveloperGuide_Winery.pdf

We are currently converting the documentation to markdown (see
https://github.com/eclipse/winery/pull/65/). You can see a preview at
https://github.com/mkepp/winery/blob/addDevGuide/docs/DeveloperGuide_Winery.md

Hope, this helps!

Cheers,