To: "wildwebdeveloper developer discussions" <wildwebdeveloper-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mickael Istria"
Sent by: wildwebdeveloper-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/10/2019 11:38AM
Subject: Re: [wildwebdeveloper-dev] Wild Web Developer software install "latest" repository doesn't point to the latest release

Hi,

Please compare the versions of the features/plugins on both repos. You'll see they are the same and that latest == 0.6.0.
The version of the bundles and features only change when necessary -to avoid useless downloads and updates for bundles that didn't change- and according to rules of semantic versioning; while the version of the project are more about "branding" and don't carry too much technical sense; so it's normal that versions diverge at some point.
That said, I recently merged a patch trying to align the feature version with the project one to reduce confusion. As features aren't really interesting to version with semantic versioning nor introduce much extra download (usually a small zip file), it doesn't hurt to change the version.

Cheers,