Re: [wildwebdeveloper-dev] Releasing 0.3.0 soon?

I agree with you Mickael we can release 0.3.0.

Le mer. 3 avr. 2019 12:25, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi all,

I believe there is already some substance for a 0.3.0 release. See https://github.com/eclipse/wildwebdeveloper/compare/0.2.0...master
More specifically, 1st steps and Angular support in TS files and some support for .jsx/.tsx can be quite profitable for a bunch of users.

Does anyone have an objection against a 0.3.0 release next week?

--
Mickael Istria