[websocket-dev] Pending TCK challenge issues/873 is open on the Platform TCK...

Hi,

I just want to bring attention to the jakartaee-tck/issues/873 [1] TCK challenge.  It has gotten a lot of attention but wanted to send this email since it really should of been created in the websocket-api [2] project.  I believe that the challenge has now been reopened 6 days so 4 more days until we reach 10 days for lazy consensus to kick in.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/873
[2] github.com/eclipse-ee4j/websocket-api

Back to the top