Re: [websocket-dev] Heads-up 2.0.0 has been staged

Thanks for the heads up.

Are there some issues/prs on the specifications repository that we need to be paying attention to?

- Joakim

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 1:02 PM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

As the subject says I have just staged 2.0.0 as part of the final
release process.

Please note this MUST NOT be moved from staging to release until the
release is approved.

We will need to create a 2.0.x maintenance branch soonish but to keep
things simple I propose we create that when we have some 2.1.x changes
to commit to master.

Mark