Re: [websocket-dev] Progress towards first release

Hi,

I think all the projects that happened to land on the older Jenkins setup have to be migrated in the near future anyway, so perhaps it's an idea to ask for this to be done now? If that saves some trouble mucking with the old Jenkins setup that may be worth it.

Kind regards,
Arjan