Re: [websocket-dev] [ee4j-build] Generated Legal Documents and incorrect Third-Party Content in NOTICE

AFAICT, the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/websocket-api build does not require any of the third party dependencies for which the project has CQs.

If these really belong with Eclipse Tyrus, then please ask the IP Team to move the CQs to that project.

Wayne