[websocket-dev] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Joakim Erdfelt on Eclipse Project for WebSocket

Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Joakim Erdfelt on
project Eclipse Project for WebSocket (ee4j.websocket).

Criteria:

I'm nominating Joakim as a second co-lead of WebSocket API project. Joakim is
long time developer / committer on the Eclipse Jetty project. He's also been
active committer in various open source community for a while (since 2004),
starting with Apache and then Eclipse. The past few years on Eclipse Jetty
he's been the primary for the WebSocket layers. The WebSocket layers in
Eclipse Jetty were started very early, back during the early hixie drafts,
and eventually the final IETF/RFC, to our own implementation of the JSR-356
APIs. He's been active in the IETF discussions around websocket for a long
time and have a positive history with standards groups (including the past
jsr356-users / jsr356-experts list as joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Eclipse Project for WebSocket project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.websocket/elections/election-joakim-erdfelt-project-lead-eclipse-project-websocket

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.websocket