Re: [wb-dev] Kudos to Patrick Ziegler for fixing issue in WB and enabling tons of WB tests

Windowbuilder is amongst the best Eclipse applications. And thanks to people like Patrick, it stays that way.

As we speak, I am constructing a super complex widget, and Windowbuilder is just a dream!!

Thanks, Patrick, for your kick-ass work. I see all the stuff you do fly by in my mailbox, and every time I think, "To the Batmobile, Let's go!".

🎉💞🙏

Cheers, Wim

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 11:49, David Garratt via wb-dev <wb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I certainly appreciate everything everyone does on this project which is sooooooo important to me.

Many thanks Patrick

Dave