Re: [wb-dev] Update: Gitlab, new marketplace entry, updated download site

Hi,

We have moved to Github. I have asked the webmasters to close Gerrit.

Please replace your git remotes with:

https://github.com/eclipse/windowbuilder.git

Cheers,

Wim

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 11:20 PM Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

We have released 1.9.3.

GitLab is moving slow so I have asked the webmaster to prepare a GitHub repo.

Wim