[vorto-dev] Eclipse Vorto Repository - Generators Not Functional

Hi all,

I have been trying to generate some OMA LwM2M objects that are in the Eclipse Vorto repository, using the Eclipse Leshan generator. Unfortunately, when I click on an object, and then click on the generator, I receive an internal server error message (status = 500), as shown in the image attached.

Steps taken for reproducibility:
  1. Navigate to http://vorto.eclipse.org
  2. Search for lwm2m in filter models
  3. First object is location - click on it (leads to http://vorto.eclipse.org/#/details/com.ipso.smartobjects:Location:1.1.0?s=wm)
  4. Click on "Eclipse Leshan for LWM2M" generator button on right hand side and click generate
  5. Leads to the page shown in the image attached, with the following URL endpoint: http://vorto.eclipse.org/api/v1/generators/lwm2m/models/com.ipso.smartobjects:Location:1.1.0/
Please let me know if there is any fix in the works for this problem.

Regards,
Brayden.