Re: [vjet-dev] Want to develop for VJET as part of GSoC 2013

Great to hear from you.

See comments intermixed below.

On Mar 6, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Atul Pratap Singh <atulpratapsingh05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Justin,

Thanks a lot for guiding me further!

I just tried setting up a VJET project, tried code assist features and also imported existing type libraries downloaded from github. Code assist worked great with JQueryTL, NodejsTL.

Great to hear.

There was a type conversion error though in TL projects:-
"Type mismatch: cannot convert from Object to type::jQuery"
jQuery.js /JQueryTL/src/org/jquery line 4 VJET Problem

In the latest version of VJET (0.10.0.snapshot) we fixed our conversion / assignment rules. It is ok to file bugs. Here is a link to our bug form - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Vjet

It was great to read about Vjo from Mark's explanation and also about using Vjo to create type libraries like in the Kayak example.
So the project plans to extend jQueryTL's support to include jQuery UI definitions too.

One more thing, I did not receive your reply from vjet-dev mailing list, found it while going through list archives some hours back. Is my subscription not complete ?

As far as not getting the reply it could have been sent to your spam folder accidentally. Make sure you add vjet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx to your address book.

Looking forward to contributing to VJET.

Thanks & Regards
--
Atul Pratap Singh