Re: [virgo-dev] virgo-build-tools-1.4.1.RELEASE missing

Maybe something else has changed? I remember having similar problems months ago when building RAP or EPP. Some files and/or directories below /shared/rt/... on build.eclipse.org disappeared, and by looking at the file system I wasn't able to find them any more.

In /shared/rt/ there is only this structure available, i.e. there is no zips/ directory:

/shared/rt/virgo/
|-- gradle
|   `-- bundles
|       `-- org
|-- ivy
|   |-- bundles
|   |   |-- milestone
|   |   |-- release
|   |   `-- snapshot
|   `-- libraries
|       |-- milestone
|       |-- release
|       `-- snapshot
`-- maven
    `-- bundles
        |-- milestone
        |-- release
        `-- snapshot

So it is not surprising that the http get below returns a 404.

Regards,
Markus