Re: [virgo-dev] virgo-build-tools-1.4.1.RELEASE missing

Hi Violeta,

I'm trying to upload the Tomcat bundles using:

org.eclipse.virgo.eclipse-mirror\build-eclipse-mirror>ant clean update-hotfixed-artifacts

Unfortunately I receive this

and this artefact is really not there.

Did you do some changes in that process?

No, but I remember switching the Gradle build due to a similar issue from VB 1.2.1.RELEASE to a Photon based build.
Since a newer version was required anyway to build Virgo based on a newer Equinox I didn’t investigate the missing build tools issue any further.

Back to the top