Re: [virgo-dev] OSGi case study using Virgo

Hi Miguel

As discussed by email, we would love to list Konekti in the "Virgo Powered" list of products/projects on the Virgo home page. Once you have a suitable web page we can link to, we can add it to the list. The web page should ideally say something about why you chose Virgo and what features of Virgo you use. You can also discuss problems and missing features as that is useful to other potential users.

Regards,
Glyn