Re: [virgo-dev] Developing with Virgo Using Maven/m2Eclipse

I used Maven and Eclipse with my project awhile ago. There were a few
quirky things about it, if I recall (primarily around dependencies and the
manifest file, and bundlor). I could probably dig up an example POM.

The only issue I really had was testing. I'm sure there's a better way to
do this, but I'd build out to a JAR (via Maven) then push the JAR into an
already running Virgo instance. I'd connect my Eclipse debugger to Virgo
so I could debug it, but I'm sure there's a better way to unit test OSGI
bundles. I just never got there before being moved onto another project.

-Ryan