[virgo-dev] Draft Virgo white paper

A draft white paper on Virgo for distribution at EclipseCon is attached for your review. I need to finalise this on Thursday, but I would welcome any feedback, especially if you spot any inaccuracies.

I am on vacation tomorrow (Wednesday), so comments to this list by Thursday morning UK time would be ideal.

This document is available as OpenDocument text and PDF in the white-paper directory of the following git repository:

git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/virgo/org.eclipse.virgo.documentation.git

or at the following location:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/virgo/org.eclipse.virgo.documentation.git/tree/white-paper

Please coordinate with me before editing the document as I don't fancy trying to sort out a binary merge clash.

Regards,
Glyn