Re: [virgo-dev] bug 307737

Hi Joel

I wasn't sure whether a bug could be assigned to a non-committer, but it seems to work and I've assigned the bug to you and marked it as assigned.

I will be going on vacation for two weeks after today, so please work with the other committers to get any patch integrated. Don't forget docs if these are impacted.

You should create a patch or clone the repo on e.g. github and make the change there. A committer will then need to ask you due diligence questions which you should answer in the bug such as "is the code all your own work?" and "do you have the rights (e.g. employer's permission) to contribute it?"

You won't be able to get a release with the official fix until 3.0.1 at the earliest, but I guess you can work with 3.0 plus your changes to the startup scripts until then.

I think the crucial missing piece in what's there already is being able to default the config dir when an instance dir is specified. Plus mapping the changes into the .bat files.

Regards,
Glyn