[virgo-dev] chaining Virgo's OsgiBundleContextRefreshedEvent to Sprign's ContextRefreshedEvent

Hi Virgo Kernel Developer:

 In Virgo 3.0.0M4, Can OSGI Bundle Events get chained up with Spring Context events ?

  Reading about whiteboard pattern implementation,  I have a question:

  If I created a spring-powered bundle A (as Bundle Event producer), when spring context in bundle A is refreshed, Can bundle A get restarted or updated by itself and emitting OsgiBundleCOntextRefreshedEvent to Virgo Standard Extender after  contained spring context refresh event fires up.

Ming Qin
Cell Phone 858-353-2839

Back to the top