Re: [virgo-dev] bundle configuration files as JSON or XML

Hi Ovidiu,

What is the format of XML file are you looking for?  XML as in java.util.Properities xml format or some custom mechanism?

If Properties - it will be very simple to do.  Virgo just needs a very minor code change to support it.
Otherwise - you are looking at the custom deployment type.  This is not documented well, but I will be happy to lend a hand if you decide to go down that route.

Regards,
Dmitry