Re: [virgo-dev] Support for ConfigAdmin factory configuration in plans

Ok.  One final question before I go off and do this:

In BaseRepository implementation of get() API, there is a call to utility to select highest version of the artifact.
This utility is in internal package.  Although properties are not "really" versioned for now, wouldn't it be better to have something like that
available on the Query interface?  Possibly with Predicate type of an interface?

// This is what we have now:

    public final RepositoryAwareArtifactDescriptor get(String type, String name, VersionRange versionRange) {

        Set<RepositoryAwareArtifactDescriptor> artifacts = createQuery(ArtifactDescriptor.TYPE, type).addFilter(ArtifactDescriptor.NAME, name).run();

        return RepositoryUtils.selectHighestVersionInRange(artifacts, versionRange);

    }

// Maybe this would be better long term?

createQuery(ArtifactDescriptor.TYPE, type).addFilter(ArtifactDescriptor.NAME, name).addPredicate(Predicates.selectHighestVersionInRange());

Thanks
Dmitry