[virgo-dev] framework hooks

Hi Borislav

I've made a little progress with the framework hooks and got some kernel integration tests to pass. The current code, which is a little hacky, is pushed on kernel branch bug330776-framework-hooks if you want to see what I'm up to.

Currently, both versions of Spring DM process each bundle (!) and so even the RegionManager gets started twice. My next change is to implement the bundle event and find hooks to improve matters.

You'll notice that the way I distinguish between regions is very basic at the moment and this needs improving but will do for now. Essentially, I assume a particular range of bundle id's is the kernel, which wouldn't work for "late additions" to the kernel.

If you have any observations or questions, fire away...

Regards,
Glyn
PS. I sent this to virgo-dev as others may be interested.

Back to the top