[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Security in Virgo
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 01:53:23 -0800
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcuHz5sXMWG9n7LGQsi0XVHKBjX/YA==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Security in Virgo
Spring Security and OSGi security should work ok, but that's not an area we have tested so there may be bugs.
Also we haven't tested Virgo with the Java security manager switched on, so there may be problems there. However, this is an area that the community is interested in working on for the next release, so things may improve there.
On 19 Nov 2010, at 04:09, Saadat Dowlati wrote:
> Can someone elaborate on the supported security features of virgo? Is Spring Security fully supported in Virgo? How about OSGi's?