Re: [virgo-dev] snaps subproject

After a short enquiry call with a member of the Planning Council I'd like to share my new knowledge here:

"Every project can have sub-projects"

"The concept *gentleperson's agreement* isn't known inside eclipse.org by now." (But, there are some rare cases where committers only have access to parts of a project's repository)

"A proper subproject needs a project lead but should be easy to create. And most noteworthy it would be easy to add new initial committers to an isolated part of an existing code-basis."

Regards,
  Florian