[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Windows build and ANT.BAT
- From: Steve Powell <spowell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:26:06 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Actvy92Hdv2B1P9DQ9Ki44BB2gr/Yw==
- Thread-topic: Windows build and ANT.BAT
Having fixed the ant execution problem on Windows we discover that the build never fails on Windows (at least not in the exec-ant steps). A failure on unix family builds stops the build (or not if ci.build=true) in precisely the right way. However on Windows it appears that the ant.bat throws away the build success or failure (which is provided by the return code) -- so to the caller it always looks like success. Ho hum.
We're working on it.
[W: +44-2380-111-528] [H: +44-1962-775-598] [M: +44-7815-838-558]