[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Hudson jobs request made
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 03:42:54 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acrl9mVjqFuYe7epSQOvfFndRA4RFw==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Hudson jobs request made
Thanks Steve. I've added a question to the bug about where to store built artifacts as I'd prefer to use eclipse.org storage than Amazon S3. Maybe I'm just missing a section of the wiki which explains all this?
On Apr 27, 2010, at 10:29 AM, Steve Powell wrote:
> I have made initial requests for Hudson jobs to build the Virgo repositories. There are a lot of them.
> Bug request is here: Bug 310589<https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=310589>.
> Any suggestions gratefully received.
> Steve Powell
> virgo-dev mailing list