Re: [upr-dev] UML Profiles for the Java platform (JUMP)

Hello Max,

I have now pushed the JUMP contribution that was under  review. Also, I have added two more

projects following your suggestions for the build support and update site. I think we can start

harmonizing the whole structure.

The current version of JUMP generates UML profiles to which the corresponding Ecore metamodel

is directly attached, i.e., dynamic UML profiles. Probably it’s a point of discussion whether static variants

of them may also be beneficial given the fact that they are generated from existing Java libraries.

Best regards, Alexander