[upr-dev] UPR 0.9 RC1

Hi everyone,

Since I didn’t find major issues with the current state of the repository, I published UPR 0.9 RC1 (our first incubation release candidate).

This is a step closer to our first actual release in November.

Unfortunately, due to a bug in the OCL plugins in Luna (SR1) I had to downgrade everything to Eclipse Kepler. The profiles that do not depend on OCL (e.g. for derived properties) may still work with Luna, which has to be checked for our RC2.

With the release of Luna SR2 in February 2015 the OCL bug will be fixed, we should think about an intermediate release (e.g. 0.9.5) with official support for Luna SR2  for all of profiles shipping in UPR 0.9.

Update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/upr/0.9RC1/update/

Zipped update site:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/upr/0.9RC1/org.eclipse.upr.profiles-0.9.0RC1-incubation.zip

Best regards,

Max

Dipl. Inf. Max Bureck

Senior Researcher

Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems

SQC – System Quality Center

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, D-10589 Berlin

Tel     +49 (0)30 3463 7321

E-Mail max.mustermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/sqc/

Visit us at one of our next events: to event calendar.

Sign up for the SQC newsletter here.

Back to the top