[uml2-dev] Need help in last step defining UML2 Profile - Part 2

Title: Need help in last step defining UML2 Profile - Part 2

Ok - My profile had a name, but my model did not have a name - so I can home and now I can "define" my UML2 Profle.

Now when I try Apply -> Profile to one of my UML2 model, I get the following list of profiles:
- Basic
- Complete
- Ecore
- Intermediate

My profile is in the UML2 Editor - as requested by the tutorial.

But WHERE is MY NEWLY defined Profile.  Is there a way to get the list of all defined Profiles.
I have the same issues with applying MY sterotypes.

Back to the top